18th April 2015
12.37pm
Lost in the old memories
"Aaah, what a tea!", the words that came to mind as I took a sip of the new flavour of green tea I got. I am new to this so its inevitable that I hate green teas, but this one made me craving for another round.
Its amazing how a single sip can take you so deep in the past that you feel as if it happened yesterday. Date was 27th June,2011, the pioneering Orientation Programme batch which our institute thought would help students in their future!
Yes,I giggled too, but today,4yrs later you realise,they were right!
So, the very first batch was planned and luckily I, with my 9 other friends, got a seat in the same. I was happy, not because I got a seat in the batch people were dying for, but because all the 9 other friends were girls!
I know,happiness to the core!! ^_^
The 1st 3 days were good,nothing very exciting happened, thou we had fun(obviously) but the connection one has with the faculty was missing!
Then came 27th and we were seated at 8.45am sharp. We had in front of us a guy, looking early in his 30s, with neatly combed hair,doing something on the laptop, probably setting up the slides, in a navy blue blazer! I was thinking, "bhai ko garmi nhi lagti kya?"
But he had a charm,had something that attracted the whole class towards him. we were out of doubt in the very first 5 minutes of the session.
BEST.SESSION.EVER
We had an amazing time,our outlook changed towards everything, the things he taught,the way he spoke, the aura he carried, the charm he had, the spark he ignited among us, made a difference!
He left as soon as the session was over. He did not tell his name till the end and when he left, We were so mesmerised that we dint even ask for it! maybe some did. a class always have students who would buzz around the faculty like bees and seek solutions for life!! god bless the faculties who deal with this!
He left, his wordings,his teachings stayed! he did an activity which I loved to the extreme, played the same with my friends and other sessions which I took! and yes of course credit goes to him.
Next date, 3yrs later, July 2104, same Institute, we meet again!
I saw him, the same neatly combed hair, a safari suit this time and the very same activity! and I knew the answer. it was as if I was living the same class again!
One of the best sessions we had that day.
I am used to listening songs on my phone or just over the Ipod. I do not like listening to songs on radio coz now the songs come in between the commercials,earlier in the days it was the other way round!
But he made me listen to radio voluntarily! reason?? he works on a radio station! And thanks to his regular updates. I know when he is on the radio.
I remember, his show was being aired and he asked for a question and I quickly sent the answer. Having your name called on radio is one of the best feelings ever. He read my message along with my name!! that moment was truly bliss full (a smile just escaped my mouth)
When we meet a person, we get a vibe from him or her. trust me on this thing, this soul has the strongest positive vibes Ive ever felt. Finding a silver lining to every thing, knowing what he is going after, handling the fame, getting a hold of how things has to be done, taking initiative or if required,taking charge!! He is like an epitome of perfection!
Yes, there must be flaws, but in some cases the negatives cannot overshadow the positives!
Recently did an event with him and I had nothing major to do but still i loved it. I do look forward to have more arrangements of universe where I can be of any help and I'll be readily available.
On this day, I just want to thank you sir for making me who I am,for considering me one to be trustworthy, for sharing your thoughts and thinking which we all could adopt while rising the stairs of growth in life, thank you for just being there!
Reason for such a gesture??
Its coz today is your a birthday.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday sir, may you achieve all what you deserve! Have a rocking year ahead with all the happiness coming your way!! God bless!!
Signing Off
-MaCkY ;)
12.37pm
Lost in the old memories
"Aaah, what a tea!", the words that came to mind as I took a sip of the new flavour of green tea I got. I am new to this so its inevitable that I hate green teas, but this one made me craving for another round.
Its amazing how a single sip can take you so deep in the past that you feel as if it happened yesterday. Date was 27th June,2011, the pioneering Orientation Programme batch which our institute thought would help students in their future!
Yes,I giggled too, but today,4yrs later you realise,they were right!
So, the very first batch was planned and luckily I, with my 9 other friends, got a seat in the same. I was happy, not because I got a seat in the batch people were dying for, but because all the 9 other friends were girls!
I know,happiness to the core!! ^_^
The 1st 3 days were good,nothing very exciting happened, thou we had fun(obviously) but the connection one has with the faculty was missing!
Then came 27th and we were seated at 8.45am sharp. We had in front of us a guy, looking early in his 30s, with neatly combed hair,doing something on the laptop, probably setting up the slides, in a navy blue blazer! I was thinking, "bhai ko garmi nhi lagti kya?"
But he had a charm,had something that attracted the whole class towards him. we were out of doubt in the very first 5 minutes of the session.
BEST.SESSION.EVER
We had an amazing time,our outlook changed towards everything, the things he taught,the way he spoke, the aura he carried, the charm he had, the spark he ignited among us, made a difference!
He left as soon as the session was over. He did not tell his name till the end and when he left, We were so mesmerised that we dint even ask for it! maybe some did. a class always have students who would buzz around the faculty like bees and seek solutions for life!! god bless the faculties who deal with this!
He left, his wordings,his teachings stayed! he did an activity which I loved to the extreme, played the same with my friends and other sessions which I took! and yes of course credit goes to him.
Next date, 3yrs later, July 2104, same Institute, we meet again!
I saw him, the same neatly combed hair, a safari suit this time and the very same activity! and I knew the answer. it was as if I was living the same class again!
One of the best sessions we had that day.
I am used to listening songs on my phone or just over the Ipod. I do not like listening to songs on radio coz now the songs come in between the commercials,earlier in the days it was the other way round!
But he made me listen to radio voluntarily! reason?? he works on a radio station! And thanks to his regular updates. I know when he is on the radio.
I remember, his show was being aired and he asked for a question and I quickly sent the answer. Having your name called on radio is one of the best feelings ever. He read my message along with my name!! that moment was truly bliss full (a smile just escaped my mouth)
When we meet a person, we get a vibe from him or her. trust me on this thing, this soul has the strongest positive vibes Ive ever felt. Finding a silver lining to every thing, knowing what he is going after, handling the fame, getting a hold of how things has to be done, taking initiative or if required,taking charge!! He is like an epitome of perfection!
Yes, there must be flaws, but in some cases the negatives cannot overshadow the positives!
Recently did an event with him and I had nothing major to do but still i loved it. I do look forward to have more arrangements of universe where I can be of any help and I'll be readily available.
On this day, I just want to thank you sir for making me who I am,for considering me one to be trustworthy, for sharing your thoughts and thinking which we all could adopt while rising the stairs of growth in life, thank you for just being there!
Reason for such a gesture??
Its coz today is your a birthday.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday sir, may you achieve all what you deserve! Have a rocking year ahead with all the happiness coming your way!! God bless!!
Signing Off
-MaCkY ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment